Michael Louis Stokes Jr conned my mother out of $500k, her life savings to buy "gold" notes that were suppose to be worth 1.3 million at the time.After welcoming Michael into her home and befriended him she trusted Michael and his offer.

Couple weeks later Michael had changed his phone number and made off like a bandit with her life savings. If you know of Michael and are in communication with him, please do us a favor and contact the FBI IMMEDIATELY!!

He is NOT trustworthy and has a BLACK HEART!!He dabbles in and out of a lot of different business, real estate, finances, entertainment they are ALL SCAMS!!

Had an Experience with Michael Stokes?

Comments

Do not know if that will help but I think is producing some new movie with Stevie J and Joseline goes Hollywood on VH1.In episode 1 and 2 you can clearly see it's the same person.

Just got more fat on him. What brought me to identify him is sometimes I like to debunk those shows in an arguments. And his title on the show was "Mike Stokes Producer, then I did a little Google Name research and came upon your complaint.

Hope you find closure and Justice.ONE LOVE

Fresno, California, United States #834200

Who should we contact if we see him?I'm a victim as well and I ran into him in LA.

I'm so sorry that you crossed paths with this snake. He is a terrible person. I thought he has been in hiding but apparently he's decided to be visible again. Why hasn't anyone successfully taken legal action against him?

I'm so disturbed that he continues to get away with these horrible crimes.What can we do to catch this horrible human being??

to Anonymous #852128

HE'S MAKING A MOVIE CALLED SISTERCODE STARRING EVA PIGFORD, AND AMBER ROSE.

HE NOW HAS AN INSTAGRAM @MOMENTUSMIKE

to Anonymous #1006861

All due respect:

You seem like a nice person.

Kind of *** too.

to Anonymous #1007097

He is a good guy. They are just very jealous of him.